AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New and excited   Thu 22 May 2014, 7:10 am

Welcome.   I  am not sure there is anyone who operates in Nowra but there is in Wollongong I can't remember the name but I hope others will tell you.  I think he operates in a private hospital in Figtree.  There have been others from the Nowra area who have come all the way up to Sydney and that was fine but the aftercare was a bit of a hike. I suppose that is something you will need to get used to I have relatives in the St Georges Basin area and they all complain that very little ops are actually done in Nowra hosp but the Gong isn't that far away.  I hope your time goes fast and use it to your advantage gather as much info as possible so you will be well versed on all the ups and downs that await you in your new life..
Back to top Go down
tarakathleen

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New and excited   Thu 22 May 2014, 7:03 am

Anyone used Dr mark Hehir?
Back to top Go down
tarakathleen

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-05-22

PostSubject: New and excited   Thu 22 May 2014, 6:52 am

Hi my name is Tara. I am from Sydney and finally decided this year to join phi to get sleeve done hopefully in February next year. I am 28yo and mother of 2. Want to be happy and able to play with my kiddies without being exhausted. I am planning to see in nowra as I will be living Down the coast later in the year. I am so glad to have found this support group.
Back to top Go down

New and excited
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: