just joined. Any comment about my Surgeon Dr David Martin will be helpful

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aussiearies
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: just joined. Any comment about my Surgeon Dr David Martin will be helpful   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:05 pm

Hi nahoola

I had my sleeve done by Dr Martin on 17/9 and am seeing him tomorrow for my 6 week check.

I found him to be really good, very kind and caring. Message me with any questions you might have.
Back to top Go down
nahoola

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-10-03

PostSubject: Have you had your surgeries?   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 11:52 am

Hello, 

I was looking for info on Dr David Martin and came across this thread. 

Have you had your sleeves done yet? 

Can you please provide an update on how things are going? 

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gingerchicken
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: Re: just joined. Any comment about my Surgeon Dr David Martin will be helpful   Sat 29 Mar 2014, 1:02 pm

Hi there,

I will be having surgery with dr David Martin in couple of months.

He was very thoughtful and kind during my appointment and was very understanding of my situation. If you'd like to Pm me, I'm more than happy to chat/write further about specifics. I asked a lot of questions, but of course could have asked more. 

Ginger
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: just joined. Any comment about my Surgeon Dr David Martin will be helpful   Sat 22 Mar 2014, 12:00 pm

Hi

This is my first post although I have been reading for a while. I have started the process and met with Dr David Martin's colleague in Feb.

I have an appointment to meet Dr Martin in June. I have read so much about the sleeve, the good the bad and the ugly but am hoping it will be my lifesaver.

I do have a question if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I have only read good things about Dr Martin but I have noticed that the comments are all several years old, nothing very recent and since he obviously is still doing the surgery I am wondering why that is?

Like probably all of us here, I wish I had a $1 for all the kilos I have lost and then gained over the years but I know now that I must lose the weight for health reasons.

Anyway looks like this is a great forum and very supportive so I hope I get advice as well as give it to others.

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down

just joined. Any comment about my Surgeon Dr David Martin will be helpful
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: