Share | 

Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocloc

Female
Number of posts: 51
Registration date: 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide   Wed 19 Jun 2013, 7:18 pm

Appointment with dr Teague was this morning, went well, I agree, he is very focused on you and giving all the informationan to you, I feel very comfortable with him!  Next stop is dietitian on July 9, pre op appointment and sleeve on August 19, roll on August.
Back to top Go down
NicNicR

Female
Number of posts: 2
Registration date: 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide   Wed 19 Jun 2013, 1:21 pm

I was sleeved by Ben Teague last Tuesday with Stephan Sabine assisting. All the team at the Ashford clinic are wonderful. You are in good hands. He is very focused and listens to what you have to say/concerns. And he's good for a laugh too, which helps calm the patients :-)
Good luck for your appointment Rocloc
Back to top Go down
Gorker

Female
Number of posts: 57
Registration date: 2013-06-04

PostSubject: Dealing with Br   Mon 10 Jun 2013, 8:12 pm

I am being sleeved by Dr Teague, with Assistance Dr Sabine at Ashford on 20 June ... so close now... !

So good to hear feedback. I haven't had any problems with him apart from him running an hour for my appt.. But, in saying that, found him to be very focused on me, my concerns, my reasons, during the time I spent with him. Very informative.

Looking forward to my date.

Kerrie ... AKA Gorker
Back to top Go down
Rocloc

Female

PostSubject: Thanks everyone   Fri 07 Jun 2013, 7:39 pm

So glad I finally got some replies! I am meeting with dr Teague on the 19/6 for the first time, am hoping to get my surgery brought forward, I was told by their office that it was to be dr Andersen but he has broken his ankle so Teague is doing all the surgeries for a while, wish it was next week, everything is soooo drawn out, at this stage my surgery is two and a half months away still. :
Back to top Go down
Kyjanin

Female
Number of posts: 42
Registration date: 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide   Fri 24 May 2013, 8:18 am

Hi
I'm being sleeved Tuesday 28th (next week) by Dr Teague and Dr Sabine will be assisting him, Dr Anderson only does the band and the bypass, a friend of mine was done a year ago with the same drs and she is doing well and looks fantastic!! ...I feel a bit nervous about the surgery which is normal but have the upmost faith in both drs you are in good hands....will let you know how it goes next week....take care

kiss
Back to top Go down
Becsta

Female
Number of posts: 43
Registration date: 2013-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide   Sun 19 May 2013, 11:29 am

Rocloc wrote:
I cant seem to find anyone that has been sleeved by dr Paul Anderson or dr Benjamin Teague at ashford hospital, adelaide, just a bit concerned re this, do they have a bad reputation, as i am due to be sleeved 19/8/13 any info would be gratefully accepted.

I'm going through dr Teague as one of my best friends did & her mum too!
Back to top Go down
princapia

Female
Number of posts: 37
Registration date: 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide   Sun 05 May 2013, 12:17 am

Hi Rocloc,

I'm having surgery on the 3rd June and my surgeon is Dr Ben Teague. I received a glowing report about Dr Paul Anderson from my neighbour who had lap band surgery, so after getting an opinion from another surgeon over at Wakefield Hospital I decided to get a second opinion from Dr Paul Anderson. When I made the appointment I thought this would be who I would see, but as it has worked out I am actually under the care of Dr Ben Teague. I have met with him now on 2 or 3 occassions and am due to see him again in a couple of weeks. I must say that so far I have been nothing but impressed.

I have a very extensive medical history which is a big deal with this kind of surgery and he has taken every precaution under the sun to ensure that every thing goes smoothly.

I feel extremely comfortable with him and have every confidence that things will be alright.

I too was hoping to find some more info from previous patients on this forum, but unfortunately that hasn't been the case. I'm going with my gutt, as I know how I felt with the first opinion and how I have felt with Ben Teague. Two very different experiences, and I believe I have made the right choice.

I think you should be fine with either Dr Paul Anderson or Dr Ben Teague. Go with how you feel after meeting with them.

Good luck with your surgery.

Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts: 3240
Registration date: 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide   Wed 24 Apr 2013, 2:44 pm

haven't heard of them. I used Dr D'onofrio who works through Calvary. I'm sure someone will know something. Anything on the net?
Back to top Go down
Rocloc

Female

PostSubject: Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide   Wed 24 Apr 2013, 12:53 pm

I cant seem to find anyone that has been sleeved by dr Paul Anderson or dr Benjamin Teague at ashford hospital, adelaide, just a bit concerned re this, do they have a bad reputation, as i am due to be sleeved 19/8/13 any info would be gratefully accepted.
Back to top Go down

Anybody heard of drs Anderson & Teague, adelaide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-